Frequently Asked Questions
How much time is normally involved in testing?
We would normally make an on site survey prior to testing, enabling us to give an estimate of costing and time.
How much will it cost?
Again after consultation and survey a written quotation can be given (this is a free of charge service)
What happens after testing is completed?
The test results are compiled along with a certificate which will include test data and details of any problems which the engineer decides requires further investigation.
What qualifications do your engineers hold?
All engineers are Police vetted and hold a City and Guilds 2377 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment; City and Guilds 2391 Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations – They have also been assessed by Napit Inspectors and are part of the Government Endorsed Trustmark Scheme.
Some Important Points to Bear in Mind……
- YES! We are City & Guilds 2377 & 17th Edition Qualified!
- YES! We do have Public Liability Insurance!
- YES! We are a member of an Electrical Association!
- YES! We do remove every plug top and check wiring!
- YES! The price quoted is our final price!
- YES! We do work out of hours!
- YES! All our equipment is calibrated!
- YES! We do perform microwave leakage tests!
- NO! We do not charge a call out fee!
- NO! We do not charge VAT!
- NO! We do not charge for new fuses and plugs!
- NO! We do not charge for certification!